07 June 2007

Bye Bye Blogrolling

If you were the regular reader of this blog who does not use RSS (bloglines, google reader and the like) to read this blog, you would have noticed that I have removed the blogrolling link from my blog.

The idea is this. Blogrolling helped me to track those blogs which are being updated, so that I need not visit those blogs everyday.

But, now that RSS readers have become fairly popular (Heck, Google bought over Feedburner !), I have decided to remove that link. It is not that it would matter much, but for those folks who still read my blog without RSS, the page should load up a bit faster.

Please continue reading ;-) It feels nice to know that people read the crap you dish out.

K.Shyam

Tags:

Posted by Unknown at 10:58 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home