17 May 2007

Running by Night

Bangalore Midnight marathon is scheduled to happen this week. Having run in a previous marathon conducted by the same set of people, I would suggest the runners to stock themselves up with water.
I am not discrediting the volunteers who lined up during my previous attempt to give us water, but that was during the day time and this is during the night time. Another point to note is that there would be no shops open to buy something to eat. So, please stock up on some candy bars too !
Good luck to all those running and I am sure this would be an interesting experience. Just that I am missing it :-(

K.Shyam

Tags: ,

Posted by Unknown at 8:59 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Shree posted at Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 10:58:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    layout of ur blog is nice.. i liked the font u chose and the way u customized it...
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at Friday, May 18, 2007 at 10:57:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Thanks. This was suggested by a friend of mine, who incidentally, does not seem to be blogging anymore!
    K.Shyam
  3. Blogger Ravi posted at Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 9:05:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    Your suggestion to stock up on water was good. I carried my fuel belt and am glad I did, as all the volunteers who manned the water stations ran away 3 hours after start. Those who were thirsty after the run did not find water.

Post a Comment

« Home