12 July 2007

1.. 2.. Bungee

start

Before I started to jump. My phobia of heights (Yeah, yeah, I know most guys are surprised when I say I have fear of heights ;-)), made me wait a full 5 minutes before I jumped. In case you are wondering why my hands are crossed on my shoulders, it was to balance myself. There was this dead weight that was tugging my legs !

first

And then, I jumped ! A second or two of free fall.

second

Almost at the end of the jump.

bounce

You start oscillating like crazy. That is when the yippie-ka-yey war cries escape out of you ;-)

clipping

The cable comes down to hosit you back to safety !

hoist

And there you are back !

This was Mexico's tallest bungee jump it seems. 70mts. The one in Bangalore was taller !

K.Shyam
PS: All pictures, courtesy Sachin

Tags: ,

Posted by Unknown at 10:07 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Ravi posted at Friday, July 13, 2007 at 1:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    This is Amazing dude ! Nice pictures.
  2. Blogger The Talkative Man posted at Friday, July 13, 2007 at 9:10:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    congrats ba!!!!

    After jumping, you could have sung Mottai's 'Vaanam enna keezhirukku, boomi enna melirukku' to give a cinematic touch to the event ;-)
  3. Blogger Gaurav Mengi posted at Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 3:15:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Blogger Gaurav Mengi posted at Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 8:02:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Mind Blowwwwwing Dude !!Ultimate pics !!

Post a Comment

« Home