21 January 2009

Mumbai Marathon 2009

And so I completed my third Mumbai Marathon in a little over five hours. I am not quite happy with the timing, which was slower that my last year's one.

So, the focus for 2009 would be a sub 4.30 finish in a marathon. That would be an interesting focus.

On another aside, I now have 11 marathon finisher's medals in my closet. Each marathon finish gets me closer to my goal of running 100 marathons before I kick the bucket. It would be a honor and a privilege to run my 100th Marathon in front of my home crowd, Madras. Well, since it is a long way to go, I am still hoping that I can do it. Time will tell.

Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 8:42 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Ferrari_fanatic posted at Monday, January 26, 2009 at 11:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Congrats Shyam
  2. Blogger supriya mitra posted at Friday, February 6, 2009 at 9:17:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    u r amazing....!!! congrats on ur achievemnts n ur wedding!!!!
  3. Blogger Rich posted at Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 10:12:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    Hi - I came across your site while googling "marathon medal". Congrats on your 11 marathons!

    I started a blog to let friends post pics of their marathon medals, and now I'm thinking why limit it? I'd like to invite you to join us ... it's at 262bling.blogspot.com. It's all just for fun. Google showed me your LA Marathon pic, and with your permission, I could post it on my site and link back to your site. If you have other pics you want to send me, I could post those too. Hope you can join us! Thanks,

    Rich

Post a Comment

« Home