23 March 2009

Google FM Radio advertisements in Chennai

Yesterday, Chennai Runners had their ECR run. I did a 21km run in approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Yes, I do need to improve that timing. However, that is besides the point.

It was during the run that I heard a Radio advertisement for Google. That advertisement was however quite smart. It promoted usage of internet on your mobile, searching for good restaurants in your vicinity and the usage of Google to find it.

All in all, it was a neat package. This advertisement was aired on Radio One FM 94.3, chennai around 6.45 AM - 7.00 AM timeframe.

I am trying to get a copy of the advertisement so that I can upload it. The FM player I use, Sandisk Sansa E280 does have FM recording feature. However, I was a bit involved in running that I forgot to use it !

Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 8:41 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Cyrus posted at Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 1:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    smart ad that was. what next sun tv, chutti tv
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 3:22:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    nice... blog informations...

    munnar tour packages

Post a Comment

« Home