30 August 2005

This & That

Titan watches is giving a 25% off on exchange funda.Means you give any brand watch any condition and get 25% off on a new watch.I got a titan edge about year back and this year i got for myself a fasttrack.I was speaking to the titan guys when i got my edge watch, and he was telling me that the aim is to attract the non-titan users to titan.Oh now i posses two titan models !

Our finance minister chidambaram is caught up in a real mess folks. Seems his wife appeared as a lawyer for a case concerning the IT department, and surprise surprise the client is a firm in which her son holds a stake.Things can't get any murkier that this.Adding to that chidambaram claims that he was unaware of his wife's involvement it seems.well well he is in real deep shit !

I have started my practise for the hyderabad marathon with a 8km today morning. Though there is no official notification as such, i think it would be a better idea atleast to get myself back into some kind of shape.
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 9:38 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Unknown posted at Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at 9:22:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    it was there in yesterday's indian express about AIADMK mp's tabling a motion in rajya sabha.
    ya i was searching a online link for that but could not find any
    K.Shyam

Post a Comment

« Home