21 January 2008

Mumbai Marathon 2008

And so the Mumbai Marathon was hunted down once again. The timing was a bit disappointing though. I am hoping that my friend Jacob's advise on improving my endurance might make a difference for the next Marathon.

On a side note, Ladies and Gentlemen, if I say that I have run a marathon, it means that I have run 42.195km. Period. So, please do not get onto my already frayed nerves by asking if it is 7kms or something like that. I do not mind if you ask me as to how many kilometers it was, but, please do not make any assumptions of your own.

K.Shyam

Tags:

Posted by Unknown at 6:28 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Dr. Look n Feel Good posted at Monday, January 21, 2008 at 7:30:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    hi da, howzint goin?

    didnt know you moved back to good ol
    ' madras.

    've started runnin at ulsoor lake and averaged 8kms within 1 1/2 months.

    hopefully ll complete a marathon in 6 months time. 'd happy get some running from you.
  2. Blogger Mansi posted at Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 4:14:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    Hi Shaym, my first time ehre, and enjoyed reading some of your posts!

    -Mansi
    http://ideasandgadgets.blogspot.com
  3. Blogger Unknown posted at Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 7:17:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    Muthu: Cool ! Yes, I am back in Madras now, and it feels good ;-) Mail across for whatever help you want.

    Mansi: Thanks.

    K.Shyam
  4. Blogger Govind S posted at Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 3:05:00 AM GMT+5:30  
    So you ran the 7 km, Good. Period.

Post a Comment

« Home