19 November 2004

it's a small world after all!

To repeat those cliched words "its a small world after all".One of the guys who signed in my blog'
s guest book happens to be a close friend of my current roommate ! man its really mind boggling { or i must say mind blogging :-) }
if perviously the world was a small town the arrival of the internet has made it a small village !
more importantly thanks to all those who signed in my book.you have really inflated this egoistis heart !! :-)
my long time friend finally has recovered to a great extent from his brain injury !
weekend is here and let me see how much of my research stuff i can finish.every weekend i resolve to complete something substantial and end up doing almost nothing !
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 10:14 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home