22 February 2008

Blogger Quirks ?

I think blogger has some quirks. When you make a post which you drafted at an earlier date, the draft date comes up in the post and not the date at which you make the post.
Time to file bug report ?
Update: There is indeed a workaround where you can change the date in "Post Options". However, I still feel that the date of the post must be the date when you actually make the post and not the date that you drafted it !

K.Shyam

Tags:

Posted by Unknown at 2:23 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Sarav posted at Friday, February 22, 2008 at 10:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    ya i agree with that...i think that will be corrected soon..
    Man!, i gotto to tell you that music player in ur blog rocks man.This is the first time i visited ur site,was astonished by the song suddenly loading..
    I also gonna put one player for my blog.
    You rock.
    Hey tell howz my blog
    http://www.enga-area.blogspot.com
    regards,
    saran

Post a Comment

« Home