03 November 2009

Chocolate Krishna

Crazy Mohan's latest play, Chocolate Krishna, is quite decent. It has quite a few predictable jokes and quite a few of their usual timing jokes.

All in all, it was an evening well spent.

A few interesting things noted during the play:

1. It was a Sunday evening and the hall was full. I must check out some other play to see if anyone else have the same kind of patronage. I am sure S.Ve.Shekar has the same kind of fan following, but I have to see the other troupes to judge it.

2. Madhu Balaji, who plays the lead role in this play, must be one of the most coolest guys ever. Till fifteen minutes before the play began, he was outside the hall chatting away with his friends, extending welcomes to a few others, and what not. I was rather amazed to see that in spite of that, his dialog delivery was flawless. Well, that is experience I guess.

Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 9:20 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home