17 May 2005

God is Satriani


Folks im leaving now to see the god in flesh.I know for sure that even if the sound systems sucks and the environment is totally screwed up i will still indulge myself listening to god for sure.
And yes incidentally i own the entire collection of satriani in addition to the other gods Jethrotull.
If you are not there well you are missing something for sure.
Tracks which i can bet will be played : Flying in a blue dream, Summer song.I wish he plays the songs Circles.It has got some stunning use of counterpoint techniques.
Ok await my write up about this !
K.Shyam

Posted by Shyam Krishnaswamy at 4:32 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Smyta posted at Tuesday, May 17, 2005 at 11:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Shyam,

    Lucky you:-)(sigh--and green with envy:p)

    So you are going to watch the God "JOE SATRIANI" with your "FRIENDS" at one of his shows on the "CRYSTAL PLANET" podium in Bangalore!!! I am so happy you are going to enjoy his "SUMMER SONG".

    Like you said, Satriani is "NOT OF THIS EARTH".His "STARNGE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC" keeps one "ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD" and makes one "FLYING IN A BLUE DREAM".

    So tell me did he bring the "LIGHTS OF HEAVEN" onto you?

    "WHY" ? Did he strum the "CHORDS OF LIFE" with his "BEAUTIFUL GUITAR" to the "ENGINES OF CREATION" making you travel back through the "TIME MACHINE"?

    Did he leave many of the audience "CRYING" with tears of pleasure hearing to "THE EXTREMIST".

    "I BELIEVE" he can make a "TRAIN OF ANGELS" fly with his music, bring "THE FORGOTTEN" back to memories, light "THE CRUSH OF LOVE".

    Were you still "DREAMING AT #11" as the show was ending? Did he leave you wondering "IS THERE LOVE IN SPACE"?

    I hope his guitar "ECHO" didnt bring you "SURFING WITH THE ALIENS".

    Well I guess he rocks "UNTIL WE SAY GOODBYE" and still rings in our ears and hearts-"ALWAYS WITH ME, ALWAYS WITH YOU"

    I hope,as you are heading back home "DRIVING AT NIGHT", his music will shine high upon the dark shady alleys of your life like a "BIG BAD MOON" :-)

    Hope you had a rocking time at the concert.Pity I missed it out:-(

    -Smit

Post a Comment

« Home