26 April 2005

GooseBumps

Just when i decide to take a self imposed hiatus from blogging for a few days to sit back and relax does something come out of the blue and gives me the real goosebumps!
Baraha is a cool piece of software to create images that have text in your own language.I must applaud the authors of this piece of work.
So using that i have created the first tamil text.For all the pro-tamil guy that i am, I must confess that my tamil writing poweress is almost nil.Why even my reading poweress is no great shakes.Hence in case you feel that certain things are wrong here then do let me know then i shall try to change that.However be warned that some issues are also due to the software which i am using for the first time.Probably as i continue using it i will correct the mistakes.
test
The above text loosely reads as follows :
"long live tamil.my fellow tamilians it gives me great pleasure to meet you through this tamil text.once a while you can get to see such tamil text here in this web-page.Please forgive this humble tamilian for whatsoever errors."
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 3:05 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Whoosh 2 posted at Monday, May 16, 2005 at 11:24:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Hahah.. Dai Machi, only u possible da... hahaha.. eppadi da irukkei??

Post a Comment

« Home