08 September 2005

Ganesh Chaturthi 10 years ago

Folks;
I still remember that day.I was doing my second year of graduation.My bus comes through an area called mambalam, which is dominated heavily by devout and god fearing brahmins.As my bus meandered through i could see a huge traffic jam, totally unheard of in those parts.More so i could also see lots of people carrying small cups with milk in them. And the biggest of them all was that when i reached home, my mother told me that it seems the statue of diety vinayaka was drinking milk ! This is a link to that happening.
Isn't it so very surprising ? That within a few moments it spread like wildfire ? Or rather is it along the expected lines that a news like this should spread faster than wildfire ;-)
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 9:49 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home