30 October 2007

In Big Apple

I will be in New York beginning 1st November till 4th November. I will be running the New York Marathon on November 4th.
The practice seems good. The temperature is just right enough. Time to set a personal best.
I will be running this to honor two very important people of my life, for whom a very important day of their lives falls on this day ! More on that after I give all that I have for this Marathon ! Unlike my previous Marathons where getting the finishers medal was my main objective, for this one, getting the finisher medal, and setting a personal best is my goal.

Let's hope that things turn out the way I want it to be ;-)

K.Shyam

Tags:

Posted by Unknown at 9:36 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger A & A Diary posted at Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 11:10:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Good luck !!!

    The weather has already dropped below 60.
  2. Blogger The Talkative Man posted at Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 7:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    good luck, make it a memorable diwali season :)

Post a Comment

« Home