08 February 2005

limping back

my jaw pain got slightly better.still not out of the woods yet.the cold that i had has kind of subsided but there is a lot of phelgem stuck down my throat.it is still too early to safely say that the jaw pain was due to the cold but im optimistic !

i wanted to post some obervations that i had after my half marathon on saturday:
1. do not run with cotton socks.these absorb the sweat and become totally wet and start scraping your in soles.im having a blister the size of a lemon.
2. as far as possible wear tight shorts.the shorts i wore were so loose, and i also had my mobile and wallet in either of the pockets, that the lining of the shorts scraped against my inner thighs giving me some really irritating bruises.

and im still thinking that no matter how fast or how slow i run my speed is remaining at 10kmph.still thinking that i should somehow push it to 13kmph or atleast 12kmph so that i can finish the marathon with a respectable timing.

beginning this friday till next friday i will be doing the half marathon on alternative days.intrested to join ? drop me a mail.

and bangalore is also going to have a marathon.its on april 24th.and yes i shall be running this one too.head over here for more info
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 1:06 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Krish posted at Tuesday, February 8, 2005 at 11:10:00 PM GMT+5:30  
    Hi Shyam:

    I added your blog under Chennai. Thanks for visiting Indibloggers. Nice photo you have over there on your profile :-) Looks like the Bangalore sun is as bad as Chennai's!

Post a Comment

« Home