01 February 2004

met some old friends last week.had a good time ! then there was this marriage of a friend of mine which i had to skip due to commitments in college.man she is going to be mad at me.called me up some 4 or 5 times and made me promise that i will not miss the wedding and still i had to miss it !anywasy i am thinking of sending across a gift to her by mail ! (not not e-mal but the snail mail! )
another wicket goes down as my ex-roommate gets married today.phew this must be a real marriage season.the downside most of my money goes down buying gifts ! :-(
then there was a test.the less said about it the better.hope to do some damage recovery in the assignments.actually i am under heavy pressure for the assignments.coz i better do well or else my reputation as a good programmer will definitely take a beating.
then been trying to compile kde3.2 for the past few days and running into some block or the other ! hope to get it up and running by today !
K.Shyam
http://shyam.freewebpages.org

Posted by Unknown at 10:52 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home