19 August 2004

had a good weekend.well im posting this when the next weekend is almost there is no excuse :-(
ok was in madras for the weekend.ya the temperatures seem to be on the higher side but then who cares
i treated myself to a titan edge.my first watch im buying myself !
titan has this cool offer.exchange any brand watch any condition and get a new titan watch.
and finally i saw the sunrise on the marina beach in madras.its a pity that i have lived there for around 20yrs and not seen the sunrise there ! i have seen it along kanyakumari and other places but not there !! hence saw it this time around.
i have narrowed down my choice of a two wheeler to CBZ.im just waiting for the release of the unicorn.coz they are promising 60kmpl along with style ! CBZ canmax give me 40.so by early next month i should have a bike.let me see how things go !
K.Shyam

Posted by Unknown at 12:36 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home