The other side of nature
I saw the building that was devastated by fire yesterday on my way to college.Shocked is the only thing i can say.The place still has that burning smell.Luckily there were no human casualities even though there was a lodge next to it !
What a small spark can do !
I hope the traders are able to pull themselves back onto their feet.
But what surprises me is that how is it that permission for such a large complex was given, when a power transformer was located *inside* it ? These are things we must look into in retrospect.
Posted by Shyam Krishnaswamy at 3:16 PM